Here’s what we do:
• Advertise and show units
• Collect applications and screen prospects
• Select tenants and complete paperwork
• Collect rent and keep records of tenant status
• Tenant relations-handling complaints and requests
• Routine inspection of property
• Day-to-day maintenance of property
• Prepare and serve notices
• Plan and oversee renovations and repairs
• Other duties as required
With complete management we take care of everything!
10% for rental values $2000 and under
9% for rental values $2001 to $10K
8% for rental values over $10K
• Collect and deposit rent into your account
• Manage tenant relations
• Deal with complaints and issues
• Arrange for maintenance and repairs
• Perform scheduled routine inspections
• Find new tenants
• Place the ads
• Show units
• Screen applicants
• Handle the paperwork
Choose only the services your need!
Having tenant troubles?
Let us handle the eviction for you.
Preparation and service of N4 for non-payment of rent
Preparation and service of L1 for non-payment of rent
Attendance at ORHT hearing
Filing of Termination Order with the Enforcement Office
Attendance at property during eviction
Above pricing does not include taxes, locksmith services, or costs assessed for filing.
When it comes to tenant placement, we will do the heavy lifting! Let us find suitable tenants for your rental.
• Taking pictures
• Posting online ads (kijiji, Facebook, TAG website)
• Conducting showings
• Tenant screening
• Lease creation & signing
• Lawn Sign
• Deposit collection
We’ll find you great tenants without the hassle!
Add a move-in inspection for $50
Is your property in need of updating but you don’t have the time organize renovations or repairs?
With 10 years’ experience in apartment renovations we can help!
We offer full renovation coordination for your rental property working with your trusted trades professionals or ours, the choice is yours.
As successful real estate investors with several years experience, we are now offering our expertise to others in partnership opportunities.
We locate and analyze deals and then carry out the project management and continued property management. You (our investor/partners) benefit from the great returns of owning rental real estate.
We can help you find that perfect investment property or discuss purchasing a property you are looking to sell.